Les personnes qui s’épanouissent chez TallGrass partagent nos valeurs et privilégient une approche holistique du bien-être, de l’excellence opérationnelle et du développement continu.
Nous travaillons dur, nous nous amusons bien et nous rions de bon cœur
Avoir une vue d’ensemble
Nous considérons, comprenons et prenons à cœur l’ensemble du processus
Bâtir une communauté
Nous prenons soin de nos relations et de nous-mêmes
Joindre le geste à la parole
Nous nous montrons dignes de la confiance des gens
Témoigner sa gratitude
Nous respectons et valorisons la contribution de chaque personne
Faire le bien
Nous avons à cœur la santé des gens et de la planète
Pourquoi travailler chez TallGrass?
Une carrière en harmonie avec vos valeurs personnelles, ça vous intéresse? Une carrière gratifiante qui vous permet d’exprimer pleinement votre passion pour la santé et le développement durable et de travailler avec une équipe tout aussi passionnée que vous.
TallGrass pourrait être le milieu de travail idéal pour vous si :
- Vous souhaitez mettre vos compétences professionnelles à contribution pour améliorer la santé et le bien-être de notre communauté
- Vous voulez travailler dans une entreprise dont vous serez fier de parler comme de la vôtre
- Vous voulez travailler pour une entreprise où les gens se soucient les uns des autres et contribuent à en faire un milieu de travail exceptionnel
Parce que vous mettez vos talents et votre passion à contribution chaque jour
Programme de bien-être et d’assurance santé
Parce que pour nous, la santé du corps et de l’esprit, ce ne sont pas que des mots
Gratuités et rabais pour le personnel sur certains produits
Parce que c’est meilleur quand c’est gratuit. Et vous aimerez tellement nos produits que vous voudrez les utiliser tous les jours (vous le faites peut-être déjà)
Aide à l’éducation
Parce que tout le monde aime apprendre
Parce que redonner à la communauté, ça fait du bien
Régime de participation aux bénéfices et d’épargne
Parce que nous sommes partenaires dans l’aventure
Séances de discussion mensuelles
Parce que nous croyons en une communication ouverte et transparente
Bureaux accessibles aux chiens à Mt Pleasant
Parce que les chiens nous rendent heureux
Possibilités de carrière
Application closing date: April 10th, 2020
Reporting to: Eastern Regional Sales Manager
We are looking for a values-aligned Key Account Manager to join our Ontario-based sales team in the GTA Area in a permanent, full-time capacity. As a Key Account Manager, your mission is to surpass TallGrass sales targets by providing outstanding customer service to a defined territory of new and existing customers, building and maintaining a regular call cycle, developing business plans and marketing for customers, coordinating demos and trainings for both retail staff and consumers. Some travel, attendance at tradeshows, educational seminars and sales meetings will be required.
Outcomes/Critical Success Factors:
- Presence: Continuously build strong relationships with retail staff and buyers through regular monthly visits and consistent exposure to TallGrass brands through consistent sampling and product updates
- Performance Driven: Consistently exceeds quarterly sales by brand budget as defined by Sales Management
- Inspire through education: Demonstrate strong product knowledge and education ability while executing, coordinating and completing all brand training requirements with retailers, annually
- Analysis aptitude: Consistently manage budgets and execute marketing programs, including ads and demos, to meet or exceed ROI goals
- Strategic Focus: Achieve and surpass goals on new item placement, off shelf and top selling product placement
- Experience in the industry – You have previous Key Account Management experience and natural health retail experience, preferably as buyer/manager
- People Person – You continuously build strong relationships with retail staff and buyers
- Team player – You love to collaborate and seek to build strong relationships with other TallGrass stakeholders such as co-workers and vendors.
- Performance driven – You consistently exceed quarterly sales by brand budget by partnering with retailers on promotions, marketing, demos and events
- Walk the walk and talk the talk – You are passionate about the natural health industry, our brands and our company and that’s reflected in your lifestyle
- Share your knowledge with passion – You enjoy teaching and talking with people about products, nutrition and natural living
- Marketing innovation – You consistently manage marketing programs with creativity to grow your sales
- Organized almost to a fault – You are uber organized, detail oriented and as a result can effectively manage your time and prioritize your tasks.
- Clear and effective communicator – You are able to clearly and effectively communicate, both written and verbally, with coworkers at TallGrass, our customers and our vendors.
- Road Warrior – You love being on the road and visit the stores in your territory regularly and consistently.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – You care about the business in your territory as if it were your own and are a self-motivated, ambitious, high-achiever.
- Open to new ideas – You have a willingness to learn new things and are adaptable and flexible
- Creative problem solver and resolution seeker – You come to the table with potential solutions to problems you encounter.
- Technologically Savvy – You have excellent computer skills including MS office skills (Excel Word, Outlook) and a willingness to adapt to new programs and tools
The Purchaser ensures effective and efficient flow of goods across a complex and growing supply chain. They monitor sales and inventory data to plan purchases, which allows TallGrass to efficiently produce and offer quality natural health and wellbeing products to consumers. It’s all about ensuring that the right products & materials are at the right place, at the right time and the right price. The Purchaser reports to the Supply Chain Manager.
Outcomes/Critical Success Factors:
- Develop relationships with existing suppliers, maintaining clear communication and working to resolve issues quickly
- Accurately and efficiently monitor inventory and sales data to maintain control of the flow of goods, reducing stock-outs and production delays
- Dispatch freight promptly, and ensure customs paperwork is in order
- Maintain inventory budgets for brands and products, to maximize cash flow and reduce obsolescence
- Work with team to effectively prioritize purchasing, production, receiving and logistics activities
- Update reports to aid in data management and analysis
- Provide clear communication of delays, opportunities, or other issues
- Values aligned with TallGrass and our stakeholders
- Passion for the natural health industry
- Self-motivated, ambitious, high achiever
- Proactive problem solving, focused on resolution and process improvement
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Quick with the numbers (dates, dollars, inventory, averages, totals, timelines)
- Clear communicator (written/verbal)
- Strong computer application skills, including Microsoft Excel & Outlook
- Experience with business information systems is an asset, including SAP Business One
- Process oriented, balanced by creativity/innovation
- Know when to make no mistakes (follow instruction, take notes, ask questions).
- Know when to take risks (discover new things, try new processes, improve, start over)
- Ability to adapt quickly to change, while staying focused on key priorities and strategies.
- Certificate or diploma in Operations Management, Purchasing, Business Management Information Systems, or other relevant field is an asset
We are looking for a values-based, energetic and motivated individual to join our growing eCommerce team in our downtown Vancouver office. Our ideal candidate has experience selling on Amazon, is highly organized, skilled at data analysis in Excel, has great problem-solving skills, thrives under pressure, knows how to prioritize tasks, and can build relationships across various departments with ease. Previous experience with marketing, data analysis and working on other ecommerce platforms considered an asset.
- Create and monitor all Amazon product page listings across several brands; upload images, develop content and ensure best practices are being adhered to and conversion goals of 13%+ is met for each brand
- Assist with online marketing campaigns on Amazon, ensuring our monthly spend is on budget and ACoS target is met
- Help maximize and drive Amazon and eCommerce sales by ensuring timely execution of tasks, while developing strong product knowledge and collaborating across departmental teams
- Monitor, report and act on brand compliance violations on a weekly basis ensuring 90%+ buy box ownership
- Liaise with Operation teams to execute order requests, return planning, expiry date tracking and preparing required labels and documentation to maintain 95% in stock status on all SKUs while remaining within inventory budget
- Troubleshoot issues, manage open cases, responding within 24 business hours and escalating to the designated channels for resolution
- Maintain annual promotional calendar timelines to ensure all storefront creative and product page listings are updated on brand, on time and on budget
- Respond in a timely manner to customer inquiries and product reviews within 24 business hours in a professional, brand voice
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting; review analytics and highlight findings
- Keep up-to-date on eCommerce trends and Amazon offerings
- Project management mindset - An effective team member that can see a project through from beginning to end
- Dependability – You’re able to meet deadlines on a consistent basis
- Organized – Uber organized, detail oriented and can effectively manage time and prioritize tasks
- Clear and effective communicator – Excellent communication skills
- Technical skills - Amazon Seller and/or Vendor Central and intermediate Excel skills required. SEO and keyword research knowledge considered an asset.
- Experience - Degree in a related field, or 1-2 years experience selling on Amazon.
Great Work Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Wellness program and health benefits
- Staff product allowance and discount
- Education assistance
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Profit sharing and savings plan
- Monthly team socials
- Dog-friendly office
The Bilingual Customer Experience/Admin Coordinator is the hub for all things office related and not only knows how to but thrives on managing competing priorities coming from multiple directions. Whether it’s directing calls, building brand loyalty by providing outstanding customer service, answering product questions, updating our FAQ’s, providing executive support, helping with calendar and meeting coordination, ordering supplies or doing general office admin duties, the Bilingual Customer Experience/Admin Coordinator is up to the task and does so with enthusiasm and a sense of urgency. Organization is the Bilingual Customer Experience/Admin Coordinator’s middle name and they actively seek out opportunities to contribute to and improve business results daily because they are happy to help in whatever way they can. The Bilingual Customer Experience/Admin Coordinator reports to the Customer Experience Manager.
Outcomes/Critical Success Factors:
- First on the phone! Play a vital role in providing extraordinary service to each customer; you’re driven to build brand equity and encourage brand advocates.
- Effective, professional handling of queries via email, telephone, helpdesk or chat with utmost urgency and professionalism by communicating with consumers, retailers, industry professionals about our products as well as helping them troubleshoot any issues they may have within 2 hours for calls and within 2 to 3 business days for emails
- Assisting customers with sales enquiries, order placement, site navigation and purchasing decisions through telephone, email or chat.
- In conjunction with the education department, manage and update FAQ’s monthly and moderates French webinars
- Use allotted budget to surprise and delight 20 customers a month.
- Effectively manage 100% of the company calendar for meetings, boardroom requirements.
- Maintain 100% in stock levels and services related to office supplies/equipment and shared staff food.
- Coordinate office Admin duties, such as incoming and outgoing mail, filing, surveys.
- Fluently Bilingual (English and French)
- Experienced a minimum of 2-3 years of customer service experience
- Knowledgeable about Natural Health and Nutrition you have a passion for natural health, have experience working in the health food industry and may even have sold or used our brands and products before
- Proven Ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty
- Efficient and effective you have a serious sense of urgency to get things done in a timely matter and have great results
- Team-player you are part of a pack of wolves and everything you do is for the good of the pack unless cookies are involved and then get yours.
- Friendly & Honesty are part of your value system, and you do your best to be both always.
- Calm under pressure you aren’t shaken by tough customers or situations
- Empathetic and compassionate you genuinely care about people and can show it
- Enthusiastic you bring joy to the role and are excited to help
- Great communicator who practices active listening and are excellent at both verbal and written communication.
- Sense of humour you are easy going, can laugh at life, and use humour to relate to customers and diffuse tense situations.
- Adaptable you are flexible to a changing office and management needs
- Persistent you stick with the problem and get it solved!
Nice to Have
- Previous experience using Zendesk
- Previous experience using SAP or an ERP system
- Previous experience using MS Office applications
We are looking for a values-based individual to join our accounting team. Your mission is to support various accounting functions related to receivables, payables, inventory, and month end. This role includes work with various departments on accounting for product development and assisting with financial transactions/reporting. The Accountant reports directly to the Director of Finance.
TallGrass Core Values:
- Celebrate – We work hard, play hard and laugh hard.
- See the big picture – We see, understand and care about the whole process.
- Build community – We nurture our relationships and ourselves.
- Follow through – We honour the trust people place in us.
- Show gratitude – We respect and appreciate everyone's contribution.
- Do good – We care about the health of all people and our planet.
Outcomes/Critical Success Factors:
- Manage accounts payable - process vendor invoices and liaise with suppliers regarding payments/invoices/allowances/chargebacks and/or related credits
- Process Demonstrator/Trainer Invoices
- Prepare weekly AP aging reports to advise on payment plans
- Assist in cash planning in multiple currencies
- Process Transfers/EFT payments and notify vendors
- Reconcile company credit cards, bank accounts and other general ledger transactions
- Review and process sales rep/employee reimbursements
- Provide accounting assistance for Amazon orders and payments
- Complete month-end duties –process journal entries for customer returns, landed cost adjustments, inventory reconciliations, GST/PST/QST remittances, other month-end adjustments
- Maintain prepaid schedules and vendor/supplier purchase reports
- Prepare monthly expense reports for marketing
- Manage inventory adjustments and write-offs
- Provide back-up to accounts receivable - including logging deposits; reconciling cash holding account; depositing cash into bank account
- Process invoices employee purchases/sample program
- Assist with year-end accounting reports
- Maintain up-to-date and organized files and other records
- Coordinate grant applications and claims
- Assist with various projects and reports as directed by the Director of Finance
- Intermediate to advanced level with Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience with accounting software
- Post secondary education in accounting
- Positive attitude and team player
- Detail oriented but efficient
- Organized with ability to multi-task and manage time
- Reliable and works well independently
- Good communication skills
- Leadership skills
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Picker/Packer, Shipper/Receiver to join our Warehouse team. This is a Monday to Friday full time position.
Outcomes/Critical Success Factors:
- Receiving, verifying and inspecting incoming goods against purchase orders.
- Rejecting unsatisfactory items and recording discrepancies.
- Picking goods for outgoing orders. Maintaining rotation cycle according to expiration dates.
- Packaging, wrapping, palletizing and labeling goods for outgoing shipments.
- Loading and unloading parcels and pallets from trucks using palled jacks or hand carts.
- Warehouse housekeeping and maintenance duties. Comply with safety, health, environmental, and quality requirements.
- Material handling Overflow control, replenishment
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Previous Warehouse/Stockroom experience preferred
- Physically fit. Must be able to lift 30-50lbs regularly
- Reliable individual, organized, with an ability to calculate, a good memory, and must be able to work accurately in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Good communication (written, listening, understanding, speaking), planning, and teamwork
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to handle multiple, simultaneous, and complex tasks and projects
Interested in learning more about this opportunity? Apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/35165?s=c5