People who thrive at TallGrass are aligned to our values and care personally about a holistic approach to wellness, business excellence and on-going development.
We work hard, play hard and laugh hard.
See the big picture
We see, understand and care about the whole process
We nurture our relationships and ourselves.
We honour the trust people place in us
We respect and appreciate everyone's contribution
We care about the health of all people and our planet.
Why work at TallGrass
Are you excited about a career that aligns with your personal values? One where you feel grateful to use your passion for health and sustainability and work with an equally passionate team.
TallGrass might be the right home for you if:
- You want to use your career skills to make a difference in the health and wellness of our community
- You want to work somewhere that you can feel proud to share with the world
- You want to work for a company where people care about each other and contribute to making it a great place to work
Because you bring your talents and passion to work every day
Wellness Program & Health Benefits
Maintaining a health body and mind isn’t just something we talk about
Staff Product Allowance & Discount
Because free. And you’ll love our products so much you want to use them every day (and likely already do)
We love to learn something new
Paid Time Off to Volunteer
Giving back is the right thing to do
Profit Sharing & Savings Plan
We’re all in this together
We believe in open, transparent communication
Dog-Friendly Office in Mt Pleasant
Dogs make people happy
Application closing date: Friday July 16th, 2021
Reporting to: Quebec and Maritimes Regional Sales Manager
We are looking for a values-aligned Key Account Manager to join our Quebec-based sales team in a permanent, full-time capacity. As a Key Account Manager, your mission is to surpass TallGrass sales targets by providing outstanding customer service to a defined territory of new and existing customers, building and maintaining a regular call cycle, developing business plans and marketing for customers, coordinating demos and trainings for both retail staff and consumers. Some travel, attendance at tradeshows, educational seminars and sales meetings will be required.
Outcomes/Critical Success Factors:
- Presence: Continuously build strong relationships with retail staff and buyers through regular monthly visits and consistent exposure to TallGrass brands through consistent sampling and product updates
- Performance Driven: Consistently exceeds quarterly sales by brand budget as defined by Sales Management
- Inspire through education: Demonstrate strong product knowledge and education ability while executing, coordinating and completing all brand training requirements with retailers, annually
- Analysis aptitude: Consistently manage budgets and execute marketing programs, including ads and demos, to meet or exceed ROI goals
- Strategic Focus: Achieve and surpass goals on new item placement, off shelf and top selling product placement
- Experience in the industry – You have previous Account Management experience and natural health retail experience, preferably as buyer/manager
- People Person – You continuously build strong relationships with retail staff and buyers
- Team player – You love to collaborate and seek to build strong relationships with other TallGrass stakeholders such as co-workers and vendors.
- Performance driven – You consistently exceed quarterly sales by brand budget by partnering with retailers on promotions, marketing, demos and events
- Walk the walk and talk the talk – You are passionate about the natural health industry, our brands and our company and that’s reflected in your lifestyle
- Share your knowledge with passion – You enjoy teaching and talking with people about products, nutrition and natural living
- Marketing innovation – You consistently manage marketing programs with creativity to grow your sales
- Organized almost to a fault – You are uber organized, detail oriented and as a result can effectively manage your time and prioritize your tasks.
- Clear and effective communicator – You are able to clearly and effectively communicate, both written and verbally, with coworkers at TallGrass, our customers and our vendors.
- Road Warrior – You love being on the road and visit the stores in your territory regularly and consistently.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – You care about the business in your territory as if it were your own and are a self-motivated, ambitious, high-achiever.
- Open to new ideas – You have a willingness to learn new things and are adaptable and flexible
- Creative problem solver and resolution seeker – You come to the table with potential solutions to problems you encounter.
- Technologically Savvy – You have excellent computer skills including MS Office skills (Excel Word, Outlook) and a willingness to adapt to new programs and tools
- Bilingual – French and English
Should you or anyone you know be interested in this exciting opportunity, please use this link to apply: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/56885
Are you a Junior Accountant who loves a fast paced, positive corporate culture and enjoys crunching numbers in a fast-paced environment? If you answered yes, then you have come to the right company! We are looking for a detail-oriented individual who can thrive in a busy work environment with several competing priorities and working with various departments throughout the organization. The Junior Accountant reports to the Controller and is an integral part of our growing accounting team. You will be responsible for managing all credit claims, assisting the AP/AR departments and completing monthly reconciliations. You are exceptionally organized, keeping the big picture in mind even when working on the nitty-gritty.
Outcomes/Critical Success Factors:
- Managing, tracking and processing credit claims within the allocated timelines per policies
- Arranging logistics for returns
- Liaising with various departments to resolve inventory matters & credit issues
- Coordinating with Marketing department to process trade related activity into the ERP system
- Maintaining accounting files and records
- Communicating with customers by phone and email
- Reconciling Amazon Reports to ERP System
- Processing and completing Account reconciliations (credit card, cash etc.)
- Supporting Accountants with reconciliations and various AR & AP tasks
- Assisting with various projects and reports as assigned by manager
- Collaborating with different departments in documenting and updating policies and procedures
- Creating, maintaining and updating standard of accounting procedures (SAP)
- Efficient and Effective – You have a sense of urgency and successful in time management.
- Initiative – You can come up with creative new ideas and seek out opportunities for development and improve processes
- Technical – You have intermediate to advanced level skills with Excel, Word, Outlook and have experience with ERP systems (experience in SAP Business One is an asset)
- Organized – You are able to adapt and focus under pressure with changing priorities and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and team player – You are calm under pressure and care about team success while going the extra mile for customers and partners
- Detail oriented – You are able to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks
- Experience – You have a minimum of 1-year experience in accounting & data entry. You have excellent problem solving, analytical, and communication skills
Great Work Perks
- Competitive compensationv
- Flexibility to work from home during COVID
- Wellness program and health benefits
- Staff product allowance and discount
- Education assistance
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Profit sharing and savings plan
- Regular team socials and company events
- Dog-friendly office
APPLY TODAY https://www.fitzii.com/apply/57434?s=c6