People who thrive at TallGrass are aligned to our values and care personally about a holistic approach to wellness, business excellence and on-going development.
We work hard, play hard and laugh hard.
See the big picture
We see, understand and care about the whole process
We nurture our relationships and ourselves.
We honour the trust people place in us
We respect and appreciate everyone's contribution
We care about the health of all people and our planet.
Why work at TallGrass
Are you excited about a career that aligns with your personal values? One where you feel grateful to use your passion for health and sustainability and work with an equally passionate team.
TallGrass might be the right home for you if:
- You want to use your career skills to make a difference in the health and wellness of our community
- You want to work somewhere that you can feel proud to share with the world
- You want to work for a company where people care about each other and contribute to making it a great place to work
Because you bring your talents and passion to work every day
Wellness Program & Health Benefits
Maintaining a health body and mind isn’t just something we talk about
Staff Product Allowance & Discount
Because free. And you’ll love our products so much you want to use them every day (and likely already do)
We love to learn something new
Paid Time Off to Volunteer
Giving back is the right thing to do
Profit Sharing & Savings Plan
We’re all in this together
We believe in open, transparent communication
Dog-Friendly Office in Mt Pleasant
Dogs make people happy
Application closing date: Friday July 16th, 2021
Reporting to: Quebec and Maritimes Regional Sales Manager
We are looking for a values-aligned Key Account Manager to join our Quebec-based sales team in a permanent, full-time capacity. As a Key Account Manager, your mission is to surpass TallGrass sales targets by providing outstanding customer service to a defined territory of new and existing customers, building and maintaining a regular call cycle, developing business plans and marketing for customers, coordinating demos and trainings for both retail staff and consumers. Some travel, attendance at tradeshows, educational seminars and sales meetings will be required.
Outcomes/Critical Success Factors:
- Presence: Continuously build strong relationships with retail staff and buyers through regular monthly visits and consistent exposure to TallGrass brands through consistent sampling and product updates
- Performance Driven: Consistently exceeds quarterly sales by brand budget as defined by Sales Management
- Inspire through education: Demonstrate strong product knowledge and education ability while executing, coordinating and completing all brand training requirements with retailers, annually
- Analysis aptitude: Consistently manage budgets and execute marketing programs, including ads and demos, to meet or exceed ROI goals
- Strategic Focus: Achieve and surpass goals on new item placement, off shelf and top selling product placement
- Experience in the industry – You have previous Account Management experience and natural health retail experience, preferably as buyer/manager
- People Person – You continuously build strong relationships with retail staff and buyers
- Team player – You love to collaborate and seek to build strong relationships with other TallGrass stakeholders such as co-workers and vendors.
- Performance driven – You consistently exceed quarterly sales by brand budget by partnering with retailers on promotions, marketing, demos and events
- Walk the walk and talk the talk – You are passionate about the natural health industry, our brands and our company and that’s reflected in your lifestyle
- Share your knowledge with passion – You enjoy teaching and talking with people about products, nutrition and natural living
- Marketing innovation – You consistently manage marketing programs with creativity to grow your sales
- Organized almost to a fault – You are uber organized, detail oriented and as a result can effectively manage your time and prioritize your tasks.
- Clear and effective communicator – You are able to clearly and effectively communicate, both written and verbally, with coworkers at TallGrass, our customers and our vendors.
- Road Warrior – You love being on the road and visit the stores in your territory regularly and consistently.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – You care about the business in your territory as if it were your own and are a self-motivated, ambitious, high-achiever.
- Open to new ideas – You have a willingness to learn new things and are adaptable and flexible
- Creative problem solver and resolution seeker – You come to the table with potential solutions to problems you encounter.
- Technologically Savvy – You have excellent computer skills including MS Office skills (Excel Word, Outlook) and a willingness to adapt to new programs and tools
- Bilingual – French and English
Should you or anyone you know be interested in this exciting opportunity, please use this link to apply: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/56885