People who thrive at TallGrass are aligned to our values and care personally about a holistic approach to wellness, business excellence and on-going development.
We work hard, play hard and laugh hard.
See the big picture
We see, understand and care about the whole process
We nurture our relationships and ourselves.
We honour the trust people place in us
We respect and appreciate everyone's contribution
We care about the health of all people and our planet.
Why work at TallGrass
Are you excited about a career that aligns with your personal values? One where you feel grateful to use your passion for health and sustainability and work with an equally passionate team.
TallGrass might be the right home for you if:
- You want to use your career skills to make a difference in the health and wellness of our community
- You want to work somewhere that you can feel proud to share with the world
- You want to work for a company where people care about each other and contribute to making it a great place to work
Because you bring your talents and passion to work every day
Wellness Program & Health Benefits
Maintaining a health body and mind isn’t just something we talk about
Staff Product Allowance & Discount
Because free. And you’ll love our products so much you want to use them every day (and likely already do)
We love to learn something new
Paid Time Off to Volunteer
Giving back is the right thing to do
Profit Sharing & Savings Plan
We’re all in this together
We believe in open, transparent communication
Dog-Friendly Office in Mt Pleasant
Dogs make people happy
You are a collaborative and values-based leader who has a unique talent for rallying your amazing front-line team together in an office and virtual environment (due to COVID). The Customer Experience department is the hub for all things related to customer support, including sales, processing orders, answering questions, and collecting feedback. Therefore, creating efficient systems, providing regular insights and developing clear, concise action plans is a must. You are always thinking about new ways to make your team more efficient, improve the bottom line, increase sales but most importantly keep your team happy, engaged, delivering results and providing extraordinary customer service to our retailers, practitioners and consumers. The Sales & Customer Experience Manager reports to the Director of Sales.
Outcomes/Critical Success Factors:
- Plan & drive strategy in partnership with your team of inside account managers to ensure quarterly sales goals are met or exceeded by ensuring trade marketing plans are executed, retail staff are educated, a minimum of 50% of contingency fund budgets are spent on samples and that new item/promo goals are surpassed.
- Plan & drive customer experience and retailer support strategy to deliver highly engaging customer care with both retailers and consumers focused on education, engagement and quick response time within 24 hours
- Drive process change by working collaboratively and cross-functionally to optimize order flow ensuring orders are turned around within two business days
- Analyze monthly departmental KPI’s and dashboards to track and manage customer requests, questions and feedback and present results, key insights and actionable plans to key stakeholders in monthly meetings
- Evaluate, improve & manage new account set up process and have new accounts set up within 5 business days, or better, of receiving completed applications.
- Optimize usage and content of education and communication platforms – ZenDesk & Hubspot; explore new technology options as needed
- Oversees the flow of content in to customer and distribution centre portals.
- This isn’t your first rodeo – You come to this role with bachelor’s degree or diploma in sales or business and 5+ years work & leadership experience in sales operations, customer experience and inside sales management.
- Great communicator & team player – Your communication is clear and concise. You listen and observe, then act. You love to collaborate and seek to build strong relationships across the entire organization to advocate for the best customer experience possible.
- Motivate and Inspire – You know how to rally a team. You hire and coach A players. You motivate and empower your entire team to reach their goals, even in the face of adversity, and inspire confidence by setting direction, displaying integrity, and moving toward team goals.
- Organized almost to a fault – You are uber organized and detail oriented. As a result, you can effectively multi-task and pivot easily within our evolving environment.
- Technology Nerd – You are an excel wizard and know SAP like you know the back of your hand. You love using tools like ZenDesk and Hubspot to track and analyze data. As a result, you are an expert in creating reports, optimizing process and managing dashboards and provide senior leadership with recommendations and insights on how to improve both departmental and overall company performance.
- Performance-Driven Strategist – You love numbers and use them to make decisions. You understand how to take high level sales and marketing strategies and translate them into results, systems and process improvements.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – You care about the sales and customer experience department as if it were your own business. You demonstrate good judgement and move quickly.
- Creative problem solver and resolution seeker – You identify areas where resources fall short of needs and not only do you provide thoughtful and sustainable solutions to benefit the team, but you help implement and get those ideas across the finish line.
- Walk the walk and talk the talk – You are passionate about the natural health industry, our brands, and our company and that’s reflected in your lifestyle.
- Bonjour! - Many of our customers speak French and being bilingual is an asset in this role.
Don’t see the right role but still interested in connecting? Send your resume and dream job details to email@example.com.