At TallGrass, our philosophy is to bring the highest quality natural health and wellbeing products to progressive retailers and consumers in a manner that upholds values of environmental and social responsibility. Building on strong partnerships with retailers and suppliers, we are committed to providing excellent customer service, expert logistics, and extensive education at both the retailer and consumer level. As a certified B Corp, TallGrass must continually meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Our commitment to brand building is about more than just products- we want to improve the health and wellbeing of our customers, our partners, our staff, and the planet as a whole.
- We work hard, play hard, laugh hard
- We see, understand and care about the whole process
- We nurture our relationships and ourselves
- We honour the trust people place in us
- We respect and appreciate everyone's contribution
Bilingual Customer Experience - Admin Coordinator
Application Closing Date: Friday April 05, 2019
Why We Need You:
The Bilingual Customer Experience/Admin Coordinator is the hub for all things office related and not only knows how to but thrives on managing competing priorities coming from multiple directions. Whether it's directing calls, building brand loyalty by providing outstanding customer service, answering product questions, updating our FAQ's, providing executive support, helping with calendar and meeting coordination, ordering supplies or doing general office admin duties, the Bilingual Customer Experience/Admin Coordinator is up to the task and does so with enthusiasm and a sense of urgency. Organization is the Bilingual Customer Experience/Admin Coordinator's middle name and they actively seek out opportunities to contribute to and improve business results on a daily basis because they are happy to help in whatever way they can. The Bilingual Customer Experience/Admin Coordinator reports to the Customer Experience Manager.
Critical Success Factors and Outcomes:
- First on the phone! Direct all incoming calls for TallGrass to the appropriate people in the organization
- Acknowledge and respond to all retailer, practitioner, consumer and account manager questions that come in by phone, email, brand websites and social media
- Resolve any questions or issues or provide timeline for resolution
- Enter phone orders and help order processing with over-flow as needed
- In conjunction with the education department, manage and update FAQ's monthly
- Use allotted budget to surprise and delight customers
- Manage the company calendar for meetings, boardroom requirements
- Support management with majority of travel bookings
- Maintain stock levels and services related to office supplies/food/equipment
- Coordinate office admin duties
- Fluently Bilingual (English and French)
- Experienced You have a minimum of 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Knowledgeable about Natural Health and Nutrition you have a passion for natural health, have experience working in the health food industry and may even have sold or used our brands and products before
- Proven Ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty
- Punctual you show up on time all the time
- Efficient and effective you have a serious sense of urgency to get things done in a timely matter and have great results
- Team-player you are part of a pack of wolves and everything you do is for the good of the pack unless cookies are involved and then get yours.
- Friendly & Honesty are part of your value system, and you do your best to be both always.
- Calm under pressure you aren't shaken by tough customers or situations
- Empathetic and compassionate you genuinely care about people and can show it
- Enthusiastic you bring joy to the role and are excited to help
- Great communicator who practices active listening and are excellent at both verbal and written communication.
- Sense of humour you are easy going, can laugh at life, and use humour to relate to customers and diffuse tense situations.
- Adaptable you are flexible to a changing office and management needs
- Persistent you stick with the problem and get it solved!
Interested in learning more about this opportunity? Apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/38977?s=c6
GTA Product Ambassador
A TallGrass Product Ambassador is the front line for consumer outreach and ultimately the face of the brand. They are responsible for carrying out product demonstrations in retail stores and engagement with retail staff members. Their role is to educate consumers and encourage trial; reaching as many people as possible and increasing exposure and retail sales of Natural Health Products (Botanica & MegaFood) and/or Natural Beauty Products (AnneMarie Borlind, Gabriel & ZuZu) distributed by TallGrass. This is a part-time, contract position offering a competitive wage.
In this role, the Product Ambassador with demonstrate
- an increased sales of TallGrass products at retail partners through in-store product demonstrations.
- engagement with retail staff members, including sampling and education.
- basic upkeep of retail merchandising, including notifying TallGrass Account Manager on issues related to testers and retail inventory.
- Understanding of and passion for Natural Health Products and/or Natural Beauty Products, including an understanding of ingredients, effectiveness, and product usage.
- Sales ability; must be able to sell a minimum of $200 retail worth of product in a four-hour product demonstration. Natural Health Product retail sales experience is an asset.
- Dynamic, outgoing personality; comfortable approaching people in-store and starting a conversation.
- Organized and able to work well independently. Expected to set up demonstrations with retail stores, manage bookings and submit reports on online platform
- Manage demo inventory, placing orders 2 weeks in advance of scheduled demo.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Effective and professional communicator.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
- Punctual and reliable. Must be able to meet deadlines and honour commitments.
- Reliable transportation is an asset.
We are looking for multiple ambassadors anywhere between Barrie and Toronto, and Durham and Etobicoke. Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Please get in touch with your availability and where you would be willing to travel. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.
We are looking for a values-based Accounting Associate to join our team. You enjoy computer work and likely have experience with customer service. Your mission is to process orders, invoices, and credits. The Accounting Associate reports to the Director of Business Intelligence.
Critical Success Factors/Outcomes:
- Uphold and honour TallGrass core values
- Enter customer sales orders with accuracy
- Invoice sales orders with accuracy
- Process credit claims in a timely manner
- Maintain accounting files and records on a daily basis
- Communicate effectively with customers regarding orders/credits
- Assisting with various projects and reports as assigned by manager
- Experienced – You have a minimum of 1-year experience with data entry
- Efficient and Effective – You have a sense of urgency and successful in time management
- Organized – You are able to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and team player – You are calm under pressure and care about team success
- Detail oriented – You are able to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks
- Good communication – You are a clear and effective communicator
Interested in learning more about this opportunity? Apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/38346?s=c6
Trade Marketing Coordinator
Why We Need You:
We are looking for a values aligned Trade Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate is a highly organized individual with a strong analytical mindset. They know how to organize data to solve problems, and how to present findings to the larger team. They know their way around Excel, comfortable with pivot tables and other advanced tools. They are experienced in trade marketing, capable of delivering retailers with effective marketing tools that drive both wholesale and retail sales of TallGrass brands. The Trade Marketing Coordinator reports to the Brand Manager.
Success Factors and Outcomes:
- Monitor TallGrass trade marketing activity (co-op ads, instore demo program, retail training program). Maintain monthly reports detailing KPIs on these activities and look for opportunities to improve ROI.
- Monitor, track, update, and report monthly on all trade marketing budgets for all TallGrass brands
- Maintenance of day to day updates and changes to individual retail trade plans as provided by sales team.
- Work with brand teams to develop national campaign and new product sell sheets
- Coordinate trade marketing projects with design team & print production.
- Process invoices related to trade marketing activity and allocate to the appropriate budget
- Coordinate custom trade marketing projects with sales & design teams and print production. Maintain standard offering of custom marketing pieces available from each brand and liaise with sales team to turn each request into an actionable design brief.
- Provide project coordination for all trade marketing related design projects to ensure brand integrity is maintained and deadlines are met.
- POS and Retail Merchandising projects. Work with brand teams to establish required collateral, brief outside vendors on scope for each project including budget and production timelines.
- Thrive as the main TallGrass head office trade marketing point of contact for sales team communication (inbound & outbound).
- Analytical mindset – You organize data to make sense of the world
- Excel guru – Others think of you as a go-to Excel expert
- Skilled – Demonstrated proficiency in Word, Outlook, bonus points for SAP Business One
- Experienced - You have a thorough understanding of trade marketing
- Project management - Must be an effective project manager, able to see a project through from beginning to end
- Dependability – You are able to manage deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Organized almost to a fault – Uber organized, detail oriented and as a result can effectively manage your time and prioritize your tasks
- Clear and effective communicator – You clearly and effectively communicate, both written and verbally, internally and externally
Interested in learning more about this opportunity? Apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/37895?s=c5
Warehouse Picker/Packer, Shipper/Receiver
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Picker/Packer, Shipper/Receiver to join our Warehouse team. This is a Monday to Friday full time position.
Success Factors and Outcomes:
- Receiving, verifying and inspecting incoming goods against purchase orders.
- Rejecting unsatisfactory items and recording discrepancies.
- Picking goods for outgoing orders. Maintaining rotation cycle according to expiration dates.
- Packaging, wrapping, palletizing and labeling goods for outgoing shipments.
- Loading and unloading parcels and pallets from trucks using palled jacks or hand carts.
- Warehouse housekeeping and maintenance duties. Comply with safety, health, environmental, and quality requirements.
- Material handling Overflow control, replenishment
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Previous Warehouse/Stockroom experience preferred
- Physically fit. Must be able to lift 30-50lbs regularly
- Reliable individual, organized, with an ability to calculate, a good memory, and must be able to work accurately in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Good communication (written, listening, understanding, speaking), planning, and teamwork
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to handle multiple, simultaneous, and complex tasks and projects
If interested, please submit your resume using the following link: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/35165?s=c5